PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR PATIENTS
INFORMATION TEXT ABOUT
Dr. Begüm ARABACI prioritizes the protection of patient privacy within the scope of the health services it offers, and in this context, respects the privacy of patients and their relatives and their rights regarding the protection of their personal data.
Information Text Regarding the Processing of Personal Data for These Patients (“Information Text”), Dr. Within the scope of the health services offered at Begüm ARABACI’s practice, Dr. It has been prepared to inform patients about the patient data being obtained and processed by Begüm ARABACI as the data controller, within the framework of Article 10 of the PDPR.
• Obtaining, Processing and Storage of Personal Data
Processing of personal data in accordance with the principle of proportionality in order to fulfill Dr. Begüm ARABACI’s legal and contractual obligations regarding the service it offers; It is the whole of operations such as obtaining, recording, preserving and sharing with third parties by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system.
Dr. Begüm ARABACI takes reasonable precautions against access to personal data by unauthorized persons or seizure of personal data, unlawful storage, sharing, modification or deletion.
Dr. Begüm ARABACI, Patient’s personal data; If it is necessary to process it in line with the legitimate interests within the scope of the healthcare service provided in Dr. Begüm ARABACI’s practice, it may be processed limited to the legitimate purposes of these legal exceptions. In case of any of these exceptions, the patient’s explicit consent is not required for the processing of personal data.
• Personal Data Collected and Processed by Dr.Begüm ARABACI
Dr. Begüm ARABACI processes the following personal data of the patient in accordance with the contractual relationship between it and the patient:
- Name and surname information of the patient and the patient’s relative,
- By obtaining the consent of the relevant third party, the patient consulted Personal data of third parties transmitted to Dr.Begüm ARABACI (personal data of relatives, family members, references),
- Patient’s T.R. identification number, place and date of birth, address information, telephone number,
- Information regarding the patient’s education and occupational status,
- The patient’s health complaints, examination, diagnosis, and statements about his medical condition before treatment,
- Information about the patient’s allergy status,
- Information about whether the patient has a chronic disease or not,
- All health data obtained during the execution of health services, including but not limited to these, necessary for the examination, diagnosis, treatment and care of the patient,
- Information about the doctor (name-surname) under constant control of the patient in order to obtain the necessary information for examination, diagnosis, treatment and care of the patient,
- Contact information such as telephone numbers, address and e-mail address processed for the carrying out of patient communication activities,
- Accounting-related documents and financial information such as invoice information, credit card, and financial information may be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the PDPR.
• Processing Method, Legal Reason and Purpose of Personal Data
Personal data of patients, It is obtained in physical and electronic media within the scope of the contractual relationship between them and Dr. Begüm ARABACI, during the beginning and continuation of the service contract. The patient’s personal data on the examination results and similar documents can be shared with it will be obtained by Dr. Begüm ARABACI. Patients, In consultation with Dr.Begüm ARABACI, she should delete or mask the data categories that do not need to be processed within the scope of the service provided, from the relevant document, and send the document to It is their own responsibility to share it with Dr. Begüm ARABACI.
In this process, Personal data collected by Dr. Begüm ARABACI within the scope of its commercial activities; protection of public health, patient registration and identity verification, creation of appointments, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, execution of treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and their financing, execution of service contracts and execution of the contract process, fulfillment of contractual and legislative obligations, business It can be processed for the purposes of carrying out and auditing activities, monitoring and carrying out legal affairs, carrying out financial and accounting affairs, providing information to authorized institutions and organizations when necessary, and carrying out and developing business continuity activities.
Personal data The legal basis for collection and processing by Dr. Begüm ARABACI are the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey, Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, Turkish Civil Code No. 4721, Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102, Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, Health Services Fundamental Law No. 3359, Tax Procedure Law No. 213. and secondary regulations such as the Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Subsidiaries, the Regulation on Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data, the Regulation on Personal Health Data, and other legislative provisions.
The issues included in these regulations regarding the acquisition, protection and processing of personal data are stated in more detail in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy prepared specifically for our practice.
• Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data can be transferred to third parties in line with the data processing purposes, if there is the explicit consent of the data owner. In cases specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the PDPR, personal data of the patient may be transferred to third parties without seeking the patient’s explicit consent.
- There is a clear regulation in the law regarding the transfer of personal data,
- It is necessary to protect the life or physical integrity of the patient or someone else and the personal data owner is unable to express his/her consent due to actual impossibility or his/her consent does not have legal validity,
- It is necessary to transfer personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
- Personal data transfer is mandatory to fulfill a legal obligation,
- Personal data has been made public by the Patient,
- Personal data transfer is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Provided that it does not harm the patient’s fundamental rights and freedoms, Personal data transfer is mandatory for Dr.Begüm ARABACI’s legitimate interests.
In cases where explicit consent is obtained, personal data is collected and processed for the specified purposes and by the specified methods. The data subject may withdraw his or her express consent at any time, except in cases where processing is required by law and a valid contract between the parties.
Patient personal data; In accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation, especially the PDPR, the Patient Rights Regulation, the Regulation on Personal Health Data, medical necessity, court decision, and the patient’s family for the purpose of providing information about the patient’s health status limited to the scope of permission if the patient or his legal heirs give permission, and carrying out payment transactions. It can be shared with members or relatives, attorneys or legal representatives and other third parties permitted by the patient or his legal heirs. In cases where the Patient’s personal data, including health information, needs to be shared with a relative, the Patient and the patient’s relative accept that the security of the information and documents shared with the patient’s relative is the responsibility of the patient’s relative. For the same reasons, the personal data of the relevant third party in this context is It is assumed that the patient has given explicit consent to be shared with Dr. Begüm ARABACI, and the responsibility for the shared personal data lies with the Patient.
In addition, the Patient’s personal data may be transferred to banks or contracted persons, institutions and organizations when necessary, in order to carry out financial and accounting transactions related to health services.
Dr. Begüm ARABACI may share Patient personal data in order to carry out its commercial activities; may be transferred to authorized institutions and organizations, employees, supplier officials and other third parties.
Dr. Begüm ARABACI will be able to transfer the personal data of its patients abroad in accordance with the law, if necessary, for the purposes of carrying out financial and accounting affairs with the healthcare service processes it offers, managing patient relations and planning these processes, carrying out business activities in accordance with the legislation, carrying out the contract process, and carrying out storage and archive activities.
• Processing Period of Personal Data
Dr. Begüm ARABACI maintains the personal data it processes accurately and up-to-date using physical or technological methods. Dr. Begüm ARABACI will delete, destroy or anonymize personal data ex officio or upon the request of the Patient, if the reasons requiring the processing of personal data are eliminated and there is no legal or contractual obligation requiring its storage.
• Patient’s Rights
Our patients, in accordance with the health service provided to them, We state that Dr.Begüm ARABACI has the following rights within the scope of Article 11 of the PDPR regarding the personal data processed by:
a) Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
b) Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
c)Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with these purposes,
ç)Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
d) Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7,
f) (d) and (e)To request that the transactions carried out in accordance with the paragraphs be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
g) Objecting to the emergence of a result that is unfavorable to the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
ğ)Request compensation for damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to obtain more information regarding the exercise of the above-mentioned rights and compliance policies with the relevant legislation, you can contact You can contact Dr.Begüm ARABACI. Your requests and applications in this regard will be responded to as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Dr. Begüm ARABACI reserves the right to update this Information Text at any time in line with possible changes in the applicable legislation and changes in the purposes of processing and transferring personal data.
Takes all reasonable technical and administrative measures necessary to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data, to prevent unlawful access to your personal data by third parties and to ensure the appropriate level of security to ensure the appropriate protection of your personal data. It is taken by Dr. Begüm ARABACI.
Dr. Begüm ARABACI
Bağdat Caddesi Plaj Yolu Sokak 12/2 Suadiye Kadıköy/İSTANBUL
EXPRESS CONSENT STATEMENT
I have read and understood the Information Text on Processing of Personal Data for Patients. My personal data is shared with within the scope of the Clarification Text. I expressly and fully consent to the processing by Dr.Begüm ARABACI for the specified purposes and with the specified methods, without being influenced in any way. ../../…
Patient’s Name, Surname, Signature: